Got something to ask us? Feel free to pop it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or read below and someone else may have raised the query.
- Will the white lines on the hat designer show up on my finished order? No they wont, these lines are just used to indicate where the next stripe begins.
- How long will my hat take to arrive? We allow up to two weeks for delivery on orders. Please be patient for the post and the lovely dears who knit them to perfection for you. If you have any queries regarding a delay on your order then please contact us.
- How much does shipping cost? For a list of shipping costs, have a look at our Delivery page.
- Can you ship items worldwide? Yes we can, check out our Delivery page for details on shipping costs to Worldwide and European destinations.
- What wool do you use to knit the beanies? Unless otherwise stated we use 100% acrlyic yarn. This means our beanies do not shrink in the wash, you won't get an itchy head from wearing it all day long and there's no cold sheep.
- How do I wash my beanie? Check out the Care and Materials section for details on how best to look after your FUNI beanie.
- My order is not correct. What do I do? Please take a look at our Returns & Refunds page for more information on faulty orders. We hate the thought of an unhappy customer so we'll always do our best to make things right.
- What is Quick Knit? Quick Knit is a service you can pay extra for, which allows you to have your beanie knitted and in the post in 3 days. We also upgrade you to Royal Mail 1st Class but please be aware that this is dependent on the postal service, and we can't guarantee a quick delivery.
- Do you sell gift vouchers? Certainly do! Gift vouchers can be bought in £5, £10, £20 and £50 denominations. They come with a nice card, which can be sent directly to the lucky receiver or to you. To buy them, click on the shop button in the top menu.
- I want to work as a rep how do I apply? Contact us with your details, your experience in resort and where you'll be heading back to for the winter and we'll have a chat.
- I want to stock FUNI, who do I contact? Have a look on our retailers page for more info on stocking FUNI products or Contact us directly for any further questions.
- I'm looking for a headwear sponsor. Can you sponsor me? Nice one! We're always looking for up and coming talent to represent FUNI on the hill. Contact us with some info about yourself and tell us why you'd be a great Funi ambassador.
Question not Answered? If what you were after was not covered in our FAQ section then just contact us and we'll do our best to help you out!